Tree Work Chester take your privacy very seriously. You are not required to register on the website (“the website” = http://treeworkchester.co.uk) or to provide us with any personal information in order to read or benefit from the freely available content supplied on “the website”.
Please revisit this page to review all updates [the above notice will be removed once we are satisfied that our policies comply with the required General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Thanks for your patience. ICO Website
Full Entity Name [eg: registered business name]
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Chester.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information you provide such as your name or email address within a contact form. Your personal information is never shared with others.
- Server Logs : When you access “the website”, our servers automatically record browser information, which is normal for all websites you may visit on the internet. Server logs may include information such as your IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request.
- Email* : When you send email for call back request or add comments to “the website”, these communications may be kept on record for a short period in order to reply to you or process your call back or enquiry. After contact, your details are removed from our systems. We DO NOT use your personal details for any other purpose. You are NOT automatically signed up to receive any further notifications from ‘the website’. For further details ready about Data Protection & Your Rights
- Links : Our external links to third party products or services are usually in a format that enables us to track whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our content for your interest and benefit.
- External websites : We have no control over the content of external websites that we may link to. External websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect or request personal information from you. Please read their individual privacy policies.
We never send unsolicited email, we hate spam as much as you do. Therefore, you will not receive unsolicited communications from “the website”, administrators or agents. For further details read about Data Protection & Your Rights
We take an anti spam approach to comments submitted. Comments, if open, are moderated and only published if you have given your name, have not used keywords in your ‘name field’ and have input a maximum of one link. We delete all comments that are abusive, off-topic, use excessive foul language, are discriminatory or include personal attacks on individuals. We reserve the right at all times to remove inappropriate links, edit or delete comments which in our opinion are not suitable for publication.
The website content may include recommendations for or links to products or services that may be of interest to you, which means that if you should choose to purchase through those links at some stage, we may receive a small commission as a thank you for referring you to them. This does not increase the price to you in any way. You don’t have to purchase anything via such links.
If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy the product, you help support this website because we’ll get a small percentage of that sale.
At various times we may operate as an affiliate for Amazon and/or Google Adsense, for Genesis and/or other third parties.
Just like this website, our Disclosure Policy is a work in progress. Please revisit from time to time to review this page.
All content including images on “the website” is subject to copyright of Tree Work Chester and/or the respective owner/s. You may see images created by Website Designs Chester for which we always purchase license rights to. In the unlikely event you see something on the website that you believe may infringe your copyright, please in the first instance contact our content management service.
“Please include full details and page location of the item concerned and we shall investigate the matter and remove immediately (if appropriate). We shall communicate our findings to you in good time.”
When you have submitted an email form request to receive a call-back, your call-back request will only be sent to the tree work services provider you specifically requested a call-back from. Your personal details (name/email address) are NOT stored on our website.
It is the responsibility of the individual services provider to fulfill your callback request.
If you have not received a call-back from your preferred provider within 24-48 hours please contact our admin contact who will first check that a website or technical fault, it can happen, is not causing a delay and they will do their utmost to assist and advise you further.
If your preferred provider is unavailable, on holiday, or is un-contactable for any reason, our admin team will endeavour to advise you accordingly on receipt of your request. Your information will not be passed to any other provider.
Important: Your chosen tree surgeon or tree services provider operates on an individual basis and it is therefore recommended that you undertake your own due diligence before entering into any verbal or written contract of service with them.
By using our call-back facility, you agree that Tree Work Chester, its admin team or agents are not to be held responsible or accountable for any aspect of an agreement eg: terms of service, contract, pricing, quality of work or otherwise, that you may enter into with an individual provider listed on ‘the website’.
In short : You are entering into a private agreement with the individual provider for which you are soley responsible. The service provider is accountable to you as their direct client and should endeavour to fulfill their obligations to you to the highest standard.
Our policies and terms may change from time to time. Any changes will be made on this page, which you may wish to bookmark for future reference.